<thead id="frndd"></thead>

      <sub id="frndd"></sub>

            CURRENT OPERATIONAL ASSESTS

            Synex Energy Resources Ltd. owns and operates three hydroelectric plants on Vancouver Island in British Columbia: Mears Creek Plant (100% Ownership), Cypress Creek Plant (100%) and Barr Creek Plant (80%) which can generate a combined total of 11MW.

            Synex Energy Resources Ltd. holds a minority ownership of two hydroelectric plants in British Columbia; China Creek Hydro Plant (12.5%) and Ptarmigan Creek Hydro Plant (11%) which can generate 6.5MW and 3.3MW respectively.

            Synex Energy Resources Ltd. owns and operates Kyuquot Utility, a small electrical utility on Vancouver Island.

            build a website for free
            Mobirise

            Barr Creek Hydro Plant

            80% Ownership

            The Barr Hydro Plant has an installed capacity of 4.4 MW and is located on Barr Creek on the west coast of Vancouver Island near the village of Zeballos. The plant is owned by the Barr Creek Limited Partnership and operated by the general partner, Barr Creek Hydro Ltd. Synex Energy has an 80% interest in both the general partner and Barr Creek Limited Partnership. The remaining 20% interest is owned by the Ehattesaht First Nation. Commercial operation commenced on February 2, 2012 under the terms of a 40 year Electricity Purchase Agreement with BC Hydro, with an original construction cost of $12,787,115.

            Mobirise

            Mears Creek Hydro Project

            100% Ownership

            Located on Vancouver Island near Gold River, this 3.8 MW run-of-river hydro project was commissioned in January 2004 and provides electricity to the integrated grid under the terms of a 20 year Electricity Purchase Agreement with BC Hydro, with an original construction cost of $6,973,534.

            Mobirise

            Cypress Creek Hydro Project

            100% Ownership

            Located on Vancouver Island near the Mears Creek plant, this 2.8 MW run-of-river hydro project was commissioned in July 2009 and provides electricity to the integrated grid under the terms of a 30 year Electricity Purchase Agreement with BC Hydro. This project is connected to the BC Hydro system though the Mears Creek power line, with an original construction cost of $8,941,265.

            Mobirise

            Kyuquot Grid Connection and Utility

            100% Ownership

            Kyuquot Power Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Synex Energy which owns and operates a regulated electrical distribution utility on the west coast of Vancouver Island. Commercial operation of this utility commenced on May 26, 2006. Kyuquot Power provides electricity from the BC Hydro integrated grid, replacing a number of small diesel generators, , with an original construction cost of $3,971,702.

            Mobirise

            China Creek Hydro Plant

            12.5% Ownership  

            Located on Vancouver Island near Port Alberni, this 6.5 MW run-of-river hydro plant was commissioned in December 10, 2005 and provides electricity to the integrated grid under the terms of a 20 year Electricity Purchase Agreement with BC Hydro. Synex partnered with the Hupacasath First Nation, Ucluelet First Nation and The City of Port Alberni, with an original construction cost of approximately $14,000,000.

            MobiriseEcologo

            Ptarmigan Creek Hydro Plant 

            11% Ownership

            Synex acquired interest in operation of this 3.3 MW hydro plant located 70 km east of McBride, BC in 2010, with an investment of $1,100,000 of Synex’s capital into the Robson Valley Power Corporation.

            View Ecologo Certificate of Compliance

            Address

            Suite 101, 1444 Alberni Street
            Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6G 2Z4

            Contacts

            Telephone: (604) 688-8271
            Fax: (604) 688 1286
            Email: daniel.russell@synex.com

            va亚洲va天堂va视频在线